Wednesday, September 9, 2009

3 Things

First, we will not be doing lemonade/ice tea this Sunday due to the All Parish Picnic. We will resume coffee hour the next Sunday, Sept. 18th. I need some volunteers! Please. :)

Second, I would like to make sure the kitchen is in order. We might need to collect the coffee urns and make sure we have all the supplies we need. I will be at Choir dinner next Wednesday (the 14th). If you have a few minutes to help, meet me in the upstairs kitchen at 6:15. Thanks in advance.

Third, it is turning out to be a BUSY year for me and I would like to play a smaller role in Coffee hour. I also think it would be a good idea to set up "term limits". If you would like to help, or have an idea of how to structure such a thing, please let me know. (one idea...someone volunteer to help me this year, then they take over next year-with a partner, then the partner takes the lead role the following year, etc. Thoughts?)

Okay, one more thing....look for more info to come...coffee social in early/middle October. Vicki Higgins offered to host. Thanks, Vicki!

3 comments:

  1. Wednesday is the 16th. Is that the date you need help? It is my husband's birthday so I am not available. I like you idea for passing the torch but since I am also on Alter Guild I have to decline. Thanks for all you do.
    Bette Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can work next Sunday the 20th. James is not in Wed. choir, but I can stop by after band drop off and help you. --Susan

    My schedule conflicts so far are: 9/27, 10/25, 11/8,15,22,29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I will be one of the Confirmation leaders so I will not be able to do clean up this year. I will sign up for set up, once the schedule comes out. Thanks!! Vicki Higgins

    ReplyDelete